First Degree Fitness E750 Cycle UBE
The E750 Cycle UBE (Upper Body Ergometer) is a high-quality commercial grade machine that offers maximum operational versatility, including recumbent cycling and bidirectional seated or standing upper body arm cycling. The E750 is fitted with a dual functioning pedal cage with foot straps and ergonomically designed handles for upper body use. Medically approved and trusted by leading health practitioners, this commercial ergo is perfect for total body reconditioning and rapid recovery progression.
The E750 resistance is set via our 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance patented Twin Tank system and the RPM is driven by you. The E750 will remain silky smooth and consistent at very low RPM and is capable of handling the ballistic speeds of a HIIT workout. This wide variation in load and speed capabilities allows you to train effectively to any workout program.
If required the low profile seat swivels 90 degrees to aid entry and exit, this unique feature is ideal for deconditioned and rehabilitation exercisers starting on their fitness journey.
The E750 provides options to engage virtually every muscle group, targets strength, builds endurance, rebuilds stability, flexibility and balance. The E750 is an inclusive training device, allowing both disabled and non-disabled users to benefit from a cardiovascular and resistance based workout.
- Perfect for total body reconditioning and rapid recovery progession
- Offers maximum operational versatility
- Options to engage virtually every muscle group
- Workout targets strength, endurance, intensity, stability, flexibility and balance
- Recumbent cycling, seated or standing hand cranking, and wheel chair access
- Medically approved and trusted by health practitioners
- Lumbar support
- 90 degree seat rotation for easy entry and exit
- Handles for additional stability
- Equipped with Bluetooth monitor
- Arm is counter balanced for easy 360 degree rotation to support upper and lower body training
- Product Weight: 294 lbs
- Dimensions: 52.36" L X 38.19" W X 59.84" H
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs
- Upright Storage 59.84" x 38.19"
- Arm Crank Length: Adjustable from 4.72" to 9.44"
- Arm Crank Height: Adjustable from 28.14" to 49.05"
- Low Seat Height: 21.3"
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Monitor: FDF Bluetooth / Heart Rate Compatible
Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Frame: 10 Year
Fluid Tank: 5 Years
Mechanical Components: 2 Years
All Other Components: 1 Year