First Degree Fitness E650 Arm Cycle
Whether you are a veteran, athlete or somewhere in between, the E650 is designed to target strength, endurance, intensity, agility, stability, flexibility and balance. The E650 upper body ergometer has been constructed for high intensity, powerful workouts. Commercial-grade and CrossFit ready, this standing upper body ergo offers heavy duty performance that can withstand even the most demanding fitness levels.
This ergo’s slimline footplates allow for wheelchair access and its bi-directional function offers huge advantage for rehabilitation purposes, enabling reciprocal muscle group balance and support of major joints.
The E650 resistance is set via our patented 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance Twin Tank system and the RPM is driven by you. The Arm Cycle is capable of handling the ballistic speeds of a HIIT workout and yet will remain smooth and consistent at very low RPM. This wide variation in load and speed capabilities allows you to train effectively to any workout program.
The ground based E650 Arm Cycle movement involves long kinetic chains engaging many muscles from the ground up. Your core is activated to support your entire shoulder girdle when engaged in the arm cycle motion. The E650 provides load in either direction. Changing direction alters the emphasis on the muscles engaged, adding even more variety to your training.
The E650 is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility. It can add variety to all types of group training, is a perfect warm up tool with a focus on the core and upper body and only takes up a little over 1sqm (11sqft).
An eye-catching unit this standing upper body ergometer will quickly become a focal point of any facility, producing competitive results at an affordable price point.
- Targets strength, endurance, intensity, agility, stability, flexibility and balance
- Great for high intensity, powerful workouts
- Bi-directional rotation for complete muscle engagement, great for rehabilitation purposes
- Solid crank arm for robust durability
- Fixed crank height
- Wide footplates provide stability and foot placement range
- Ergonomic neutral hand grips
- Patented Twin Tank
- Bluetooth Monitor
- Robust rear transport wheels
- Product Weight: 161.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 52.8" L X 29.5" W X 53" H
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs
- Upright Storage 53.07" X 29.53"
- Arm Crank Length: 7.3"
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Monitor: FDF Bluetooth / Heart Rate Compatible
Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Frame: 10 Year
Fluid Tank: 5 Years
Mechanical Components: 2 Years
All Other Components: 1 Year