First Degree Fitness UBE E850
The E850 UBE is an outstanding upper body ergometer that offers versatility for standing or seated use. Suited to high use facilities, the E850 UBE is a popular choice for commercial gym and professional rehabilitation facilities.
The E850 has a fixed arm length and self-levelling ergo handles to ensure instant adaptability for high volume use and group fitness. The seat can be adjusted at the turn of a level and moved to the rear of the platform for standing usage.
Offering 10 levels of Fluid Resistance, the E850 UBE boasts FDF’s patented Adjustable Fluid Resistance, offering both forward and backward cycling for total muscle engagement. Designed for compound exercise of the upper body and core stability in standing mode the E850 upper body ergo is a highly motivating piece of gym cardio equipment.
The resistance is silky smooth at any RPM so you can choose a pace that works for you completely independent of the resistance setting. The adjustable Fluid Resistance can be changed quickly and easily from ‘feather-light’ to ‘Olympic challenge’ and operates in both the forward and reverse direction for total muscle engagement. You can even change resistance and direction on the fly.
The E850 seat can be removed entirely for fitness ball and standing access. With the ability to adjust the seat position and the crank height the ergonomics will suit most individual requirements.
The E850 UBE is the ideal inclusion for a wide variety of training and rehabilitation applications, for Cardio, for Core and for the Shoulder Girdle.
- Ideal for commercial gym and professional rehabilitation facilities
- Choose your own resistance pace that works for you
- Lumbar support
- Removable seat to allow wheelchair access
- Fully adjustable seat position
- Offers versatility for standing or seated use
- Foot rest for added stability
- Height adjustable crank position, gas assisted from seated to standing
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Bluetooth Monitor
- Product Weight: 264.73 lbs
- Dimensions: 61.42" L X 40.16" W X 55.12" H
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs
- Minimum Active Area Requied: 94.88" x 53.93"
- Upright Storage 53.07" X 29.53"
- Arm Crank Height: Adjustable from 28.14" to 49.05"
- Low Seat Height: 21.3"
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Monitor: FDF Bluetooth / Heart Rate Compatible
Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Frame: 10 Year
Fluid Tank: 5 Years
Mechanical Components: 2 Years
All Other Components: 1 Year