Ecore Restorative Motivate (Class 1) Vinyl Flooring
Restorative Motivate Class I features a 2mm vinyl surface layer fusion bonded to a 5mm Motivate base layer. The Restorative surface layer visuals is a non-directional heathered tweed pattern designed for therapy, rehab, clinical, and senior living type environments.
Note: Actual color may vary from on-screen representation and samples.
- Surface Layer: 2mm Heterogeneous Vinyl surface layer
- itsTRU Fusion Bond: Proprietary itsTRU™ technology fusion-bonds the VCR layers
- Base Layer: 5mm Vulcanized Composition Rubber Motivate base layer
- Roll: 7mm (0.28") x 70" (1.78m)
- Force Reduction: 12.1%
- Energy Restitution: 64.5%
- Designed for therapy, rehab, clinical, and senior living type environments
- Heat-welded installation is extremely hygienic, easy to maintain, and sanitize
- Made with reclaimed rubber materials
- Ideal friction for athletic deceleration
- Reduces structure borne noise
- Lower in-room impact sound