Ecore Serenity Motivate (Class 1) Vinyl Flooring
Serenity Motivate Class I features a 2mm linen visual surface layer fusion bonded to a 5mm Motivate base layer. The Serenity surface layer visual is non-directional, and like the name suggests, is intended to create calm environments designed for therapy, rehab, clinical, and senior living type environments.
Note: Actual color may vary from on-screen representation and samples.
- Surface Layer: 2mm Heterogeneous Vinyl surface layer
- itsTRU Fusion Bond: Proprietary itsTRU™ technology fusion-bonds the VCR layers
- Base Layer: 5 mm Vulcanized Composition Rubber base layer
- Roll: 7mm (0.28") x 70" (1.78m)
- Force Reduction: 12.1%
- Energy Restitution: 64.5%
- Creates calm environments for therapy, rehab, clinical, and senior living applications
- Exceptional acoustical, ergonomic, and safety benefits
- Heat-welded installation is hygienic, easy to maintain, and sanitize
- Made with reclaimed rubber materials
- Ideal friction for athletic deceleration
- Reduces structure borne noise
- Lower in-room impact sound