Low Acid Toilet Bowl Cleaner
A low acid bathroom cleaner formulated to remove lime and hard water deposits, soap scum, rust, gray and yellow stains from toilet bowls, urinals, and other acid resistant surfaces.
Directions for Dilution
Use unheated tap water when diluting product. These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
- Toilet Bowls: Remove water by forcing it over the trap with the swab mop. Saturate swab with the cleaner and wet all surfaces thoroughly. It is most important to swab under the rim of the bowl to clean water outlets. Allow cleaner to remain for at least 10 minutes until all rust, scale, and stains are loosened. Rinse by flushing.
- Urinals: Place clean mop over trap in urinal and saturate with bowl cleaner. Swab urinal thoroughly. Remove screen at urinal trap and pour approximately 6 to 8 ounces of concentrate into and around drain opening. Allow to soak a few minutes. Replace screen and flush well.
- Tile, Washstands, Showers, Fiberglass and Stainless Steel: Always dilute product by adding 1 quart of product per gallon of water. Using a swab mop, sponge, brush or cloth; apply to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Rinse thoroughly with clear water after several minutes. Do not use on any surface, such as marble, that can be damaged by acidic materials. Many surfaces are not resistant to acid.
- Great for restrooms, locker rooms, hospitals and schools
Areas of Use
- Manufacturer Part Number: CLNBB32RU-12
- Volume: 32 oz
- Quantity: 12 bottles/case
- Weight: 1.92 lbs
- Color: Pink
- Scent: Cherry
- pH Level: 1.0 - 1.5
- Freeze/Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing
The Zogics Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us. It's why we stand behind our Hand Sanitizer with a 100% Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product we will do everything in our power to help.