Zogics General Purpose Cleaner
A readily biodegradable, very low toxicity and VOCs, environmentally responsible general purpose cleaner. Safely and thoroughly performs all cleaning applications including removal of heavy grease and soil. This moderate foam formula leaves a clean, film free surface, making it the ideal product for scrubbing and recoating without the use of harmful chemicals, such as: phosphates (promote algae blooms), EDTA (carcinogen) and NPE (harmful biodegradable intermediate). When used as directed, this general purpose cleaner aggressively removes embedded soils and scuffs in the top layers of floor finish, and prepares the surface for re-coating with minimal rinsing required.
Directions for Dilution
Use unheated tap water when diluting product. These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
Apply product by spray, mop, sponge, cloth or autoscrubber to surfaces to be cleaned. If necessary, agitate to help remove excessive soils. Wipe dry with clean cloth or rinse thoroughly with clean water after use.
- Light Duty Cleaning: Dilute 1 ounce of product per gallon of water.
- Medium Duty Cleaning: Dilute 2 ounces of product per gallon of water.
- Heavy Duty Cleaning: Dilute 4 ounces of product per gallon of water.
- General Purpose cleaner
- Removes embedded soils and scuffs in the top layers of floor finish, and prepares the surface for re-coating with minimal rinsing required
- Manufacturer Part Number: CLNGPC32CN-6
- Volume: 32 oz
- Quantity: 6 bottles/case
- Weight: 1.92 lbs
- Color: Blue
- Scent: Fresh
- pH Level: 10 - 11
- Recommended Dilution: 1:32
- Freeze/Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing