Jacobs Ladder X
The Jacobs Ladder X ladder climbing exercise machine is designed specifically for training fitness enthusiasts, athletes and professionals. JLX marks the first major redesign to Jacobs Ladder in over 20 years, and offers four different climbing positions to train different muscle groups at different intensity levels. The JLX also features a redesigned display and dashboard, providing more feedback and information on workout intensity levels based on speed.
Jacobs Ladder is the machine that started it all, and with the JLX, we’ve refreshed our most popular cardio machine. With a new design that offers four different climbing positions and a new dashboard that provides more insights on your workout, it’s time to see why people love to hate it.
- Four Workout Positions: The JLX offers side rail, stand-up, sled drive and hand over hand climbing positions, allowing you to target different muscle groups at different intensity levels.
- Improved digital dashboard: The new dashboard design provides more insight on your workout, including calorie burn, climb rate, total feet climbed and workout intensity level.
- Self-powered: The self-powered Jacobs Ladder does not need to be plugged into a wall outlet to be an effective piece of gym equipment.
- Side Rail: Low intensity climbing workout
- Stand Up: Traditional stair climbing workout
- Sled Drive: Upper and lower body and core muscle workout
- Hand Over Hand: High intensity, upper and lower body workout
- Frame: Welded Tubular and Laser Cut Steel
- Length: 80.12"
- Width: 30.5" w/o removable cupholders, 37.25" with removable cupholders
- Height: 69.5"
- Weight: 344 lbs (machine only), 400 lbs (including packaging)
- Rungs: 2" Solid Maple with UV Cured Acrylic coating
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 8.5 feet
- Digital Readout: Elapsed Time, Calorie Burn, Rate (Ft/Min), Total Feet Climbed, Intensity Level
4 Years: Parts
1 Year: Labor