- Dimensions: Width: 31.25", Length: 76", Height: 65.5"
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Rungs: Solid Maple
- Case: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height: 7.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- Easy on joints and back
- Offers digital feedback rate of speed and calorie burn
- Self powered and does not need to be plugged onto a wall
Our signature piece of gym equipment is designed specifically for high intensity, low impact exercise, but goes much deeper than that. Jacobs Ladder was put to the test by researchers in the School of Kinesiology at Louisiana State University who found that Jacobs Ladder was a scientifically superior workout. Users burned calories at a much higher pace with a lower perceived exertion rate when compared with treadmills. Plus, since it’s a low impact exercise, it’s possible to have a high-energy workout without significant strain on the body. Jacobs Ladder also is functional exercise, making it useful for rehabilitation, circuit training, personal training, high-intensity intervals and endurance training. As one of our customers said almost 20 years ago, "it is easier to work harder on Jacobs Ladder than any other piece on the market."
4 Years: Parts
1 Year: Labor