- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 47" x 24" x 62"
- Power: 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz
- Adjustable Seat: 20 height positions, 9 horizontal positions, Interchangeable with any standard bike seat
- Steering: Turn handlebars to steer while riding
- Resistance: 30 Gears. Automatically adjusts to the grade on the screen
- Connectivity: Wireless: WiFi 802.11n+ Wired: Gigabit LAN+
- Road: 43 different tours from 1 to 20 miles, Adjustable Pacer, Group Rides, Ghost Riders, Challenges and Leaderboards
- Studio: 10 classes available on demand. New classes every week
- Games: 9 maps to play, 243 time and discipline combinations to master. Challenges and Leaderboards
- The fully-immersive, 26.5 inch touchscreen is the largest available, connecting you to your workout like never before.
- State of the art handlebars turn left and right, driving your workout and making each ride unique.
- The breakthrough magnetic resistance drive simulates the terrain on screen with incredible accuracy.
- The laser-cut steel frame, military-grade electronics, and battle tested drivetrain mean you'll be riding maintenance free for years to come.
- Works with any saddle. Comes with a comfortable and durable Velo Plush featuring center channel ArcTech suspension.
- Comes with dual-functional pedals for use with regular and SPD compatible shoes. Works with most standard pedal sets.
Expresso GO Upright
The most advanced bike in the world and the gold standard in indoor cycling. Push your limits with other riders on 300+ miles of stunning interactive roads. From snowy mountains and seaside to outer space, this is as close as it gets to the real thing. Kick your training up a notch with Studio SWEAT onDemand. Cat Kom and her elite group of expert trainers are here to motivate you with fresh classes every week. Get off-road and out of your comfort zone in breathaking worlds filled with treasures and dragons. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) has never been this fun.
Up to 3 years: Parts, labor and computer*