Zogics ecoPRO™ Plant-Based Disinfecting Wipes | Case of 4 Rolls | EPA-Registered
Zogics ecoPRO Plant-Based Disinfecting Wipes are the eco-friendly solution to keeping your facility clean. With their powerful plant-based formula, these wipes are not only effective against germs and bacteria, but they're free of dyes, bleach, parabens, phenol and harsh chemicals, making them the perfect disinfecting wipe for your facility.
Our EPA-registered disinfecting wipes are biodegradable, an earth-loving choice that gets the job done right. You can feel good about your choice to go green while enjoying a space that is safe and clean for everyone.
With 800 pre-saturated wipes in each roll, measuring 8" high x 6" wide, you'll have enough wipes to tackle any mess that comes your way. Proven effective on most hard surfaces, ecoPRO Plant-Based Disinfecting Wipes clean without leaving streaks or additional messes. These bulk wipe rolls fit Zogics wipe dispensers, and we offer a wide selection of wipe dispensers to choose from.
Why you'll love Zogics ecoPRO Plant-Based Disinfecting Wipes:
- Botanically Derived Ingredients: Made from plant-based materials, these wipes are an eco-friendly choice that keeps your facility clean.
- Gentle, Yet Effective: With their powerful cleaning formula, these wipes are kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria in one step, ensuring a safe and clean space for everyone. Our ecoPRO Disinfecting Wipes are free of bleach, dyes, phosphates, parabens, gluten, and other harsh chemicals.
- Biodegradable: These wipes are powered by biodegradable detergents and made with a plant-based cloth substrate.
- Convenient: With 800 pre-saturated wipes in each roll, you'll have enough wipes to tackle any mess that comes your way. Plus, the bulk wipe rolls fit most dispensers, making them a convenient choice for any facility.
- A Pleasant Scent: Lightly scented as to not overwhelm those with fragrance sensitivities.
- EPA Designed for the Environment (DfE) certified
- Plant-based disinfecting wipe
- EPA Registered
- Kills viruses including SARS-CoV-2 in 30 seconds
- Kills HIV-1
- Kills Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria: MRSA, VISA and VRE
- Kills Flu and RSV Virus
- Made in the USA
- Streak-free and proven effective on most hard, non-porous surfaces
- Roll Count: 4 rolls/case
- Wipe Count: 800 wipes/roll, 3,200 total wipes
- Roll Dimensions: 8" h x 9" d
- Wipe Dimensions: 8" h x 6" w
- Fragrance: Pink Grapefruit
- EPA Registration Number: 34810-37-84918
- Active Ingredients: Citric Acid (0.60%)
- Inert ingredients: Includes Biodegradable Detergents (99.40%)
Ingredient Disclosure: EPA Reg. Number 34810-37-84918
|CAS Number||Ingredient Name||Function|
|142-31-4||Sodium Octyl Sulfate||Surfactant|
|112-05-0||Pelargonic Acid||Acidifier, defoamer|
|77-92-9||Citric Acid||Active ingredient|
|68439-57-6||Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate||Surfactant|
|68037-05-8||Ammonium C6-10-alkyl polyoxyethylene sulfate||Surfactant|
|68131-39-5||C12-15 Alcohols Ethoxylated||Surfactant|
|Mixture||Fragrance: ingredients include those found at https://ifrafragrance.org/||Fragrance|
EPA/DfE recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The DfE logo signifies that the product’s formula, as Wexford Labs has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/DfE relies solely on Wexford Labs, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/DfE has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Wexford Labs non-ingredient claims. EPA/DfE provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.