Bulk Antibacterial Wipes
When nothing but the best will do, Zogics EPA Registered Antibacterial Gym Wipes won't disappoint. These antibacterial surface wipes are EPA registered to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria in just 15 seconds, as well as MRSA, HIV-1, H1N1, E coli, and much more. These wipes are free of bleach, alcohol, and phenol. On top of that, our premium bulk antibacterial gym wipes are great for use in gyms and health clubs, hospitals, health care settings, nursing homes, veterinary clinics, schools, shopping centers, grocery stores... just about anywhere with hard surfaces!
One bulk case of Antibacterial Gym Wipes includes four 800 count rolls of pre-saturated wipes. Individual wipes measure 8.5" high x 6" wide. The gym wipe rolls fit most dispensers, and as our wettest wipe, they must be dispensed from an upward pull wipe dispenser.
Please note that Antibacterial Wipes are wetter than our other wipes and must be dispensed from either an upward facing wall mounted dispenser or a floor dispenser.
- Premium quality gym wipe
- Alcohol-free, solvent-free and bleach-free wipes
- Antibacterial Wipes are EPA Registered to kill 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds
- Kills HIV-1
- Kills Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria: MRSA, VISA and VRE
- Kills Flu Virus
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus (formerly called Swine Flu)
- Roll Count: 4 rolls/case
- Wipe Count: 800 wipes/roll, 3,200 total wipes
- Roll Dimensions: 8.5" h x 9" d
- Wipe Dimensions: 8.5" h x 6" w
- Fragrance: A clean, fresh scent
- EPA Registration Number: 1839-190-84918
- Active Ingredients: Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride....0.14%, N-Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl ethylenbenzyl ammonium chloride....0.14%,
- Inert ingredients: 99.72%