- Dimensions: 65”L x 59"W x 83.2"H
- 2" Spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5" depth between uprights (working space)
- 43" wide between uprights (working space)
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevent scratching
- Bar Catches and Safety Spotters Tested to 1200lbs.
- Rugged heavy gauge 2" x 3" steel tubing
- 1/2" hardened steel bolts at all connection points
- Triangular gussets in corners
- Weight Stacks Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
Power Rack Features
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Indexed Uprights: Laser-etched numbers on the 4 uprights
- Two-inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin-Up Bar: inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density Rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for optional dip handles and a variety of utility benches
Cable Pulley Features
- Dual Independent 150lb Weight Stacks: with a 2:1 ratio. Optional 200lbs available
- Dual Adjustable Functional Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent with 23 positions each
- Dual High Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent
- Dual Low Pulleys: Independent
- Accessories: Long Lat Bar, Row/Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, 2 Single Handles, 2 Chains
Bodycraft RFT Rack Functional Trainer
Our Rack Functional Trainer (RFT) is built for MAXIMUM flexibility and safety. Rugged construction and adjustable spotter arms make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. Add the optional Dip Handles and a Utility Bench for a Complete Strength Training System.
Fully Functional Power Rack with Chin Bar, 2 sets of Bar Catches, and Safety Spotters with Utility Catches. Adjustments are Pop-pin and in tight 2" increments. Laser Etched #’s on the Inside of the 4 Uprights make it easy to set your Catches and Spotters.
Dual Front Adjustable Swiveling Pulleys with 23 Height Positions. Adjust the Pulley Height by Simply Releasing the Pop-Pin and Sliding the Pulley to Your Desired Position. The Laser Etched #’s on the Inside of Each Upright Will Make Sure Both Pulleys are at Equal Heights.
In the Rear of the RFT are Dual Independent Low Pulleys. This Station is Ideal for Rows, Bicep Curls, Ab Exercises, etc.
Bring It Down
The RFT Features Dual Independent Swiveling High Pulleys Mounted at the Top Rear of the Rack. These Can be Used in Conjunction with the Included Lat Bar or Single Handles. Work Your Shoulders, Back, Arms, and More!
Frame and Parts: Lifetime*
Frame: 10 Years*, Parts: 2 Years*, Wear Items*: 6 Months
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner only. See manual for details.