Hoist® Mi6 Functional Trainer
The unique and stylish Hoist® Mi6 Functional Trainer is a personal pulley gym that is engineered with the innovative excellence and aesthetic appeal that the fitness industry has come to expect from Hoist. Winner of the 2020 Men's Health Home Gym Award, this gym provides a complete range of functional training exercises designed to obtain maximum results and achieve a strong and versatile body. The Mi6 is engineered to build multiple muscle groups through smooth, rhythmic, and continuous movements that support the body as it moves.
- Two (2) Three-Square Ring Adjustable Strap Handles
- Dual attachment long strap for weight-assisted pull-ups and other exercises
- Dual attachment aluminum long bar enables the use of both pulleys simultaneously
- Padded ankle / thigh strap for comfortable leg exercises
- Ultra-light aluminum short curl bar for bicep curls, tricep press-downs, and rows
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (Two - 150 lb. Silent Steel® weight stacks that are upgradable to 200 lbs. each or 400 lbs. total)
- A streamlined design with an Adjustable Tablet Housing
- Pulley columns combine full 360 degree rotation Integrated Recessed Accessory Rack, Bottle Holders and Towel Hooks
- Fully enclosed weight stacks offer clean lines
- Compact, walk-through design requires minimal floor space
- Split Weight Cabling™ delivers 50% resistance to the pulleys for increased cable travel (114" with strap handles)
- Multi-position chin-up bar with diamond pattern for improved grip
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (150 lbs per side) and is upgradable to 400 lbs
- Product Width: 54.00"
- Product Height: 83.00"
- Product Length: 37.75"
- Machine Weight: 610.5 lbs
- Max user weight for Pull-Up Bar: 300 lbs