Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna, Hemlock, 3-Person
The Maxxus MX-K356-01 low EMF infrared sauna features three person capacity with nine carbon heating elements. The radiant heat provides a deep tissue warmth that relaxes sore muscles, reduces stiffness, and joint pain relief. Enjoy some music entertainment as you relax in the sauna with the radio and CD player function. The radio also provides SD card and USB connection for your convenience.
Maxxus Canadian Hemlock Saunas bring healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home cost effectively. These saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood. The walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster and wastes less energy.
The Low EMF FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Maxxus Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels also heat up 30% faster than saunas equipped with ceramic panels and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas.
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door and 2 full length side windows
- Interior color therapy lighting
- 9 Carbon heating panels
- Roof vent
- Interior LED control panel
- CD radio with FM and MP3 auxiliary / SD and USB connection
- Electrical service: 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (consult a certified electrician)
- Clasp together assembly
- Interior Dimensions: 56 inches wide x 56 inches deep x 68 inches tall
- Exterior Dimensions: 60 inches wide x 60 inches deep x 75 inches tall
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Power: 2320 WATT, 110-120V / 20Amp Dedicated Breaker And Outlet
- Sauna Type: 9 Carbon
- Sauna Weight: 390 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 485 lbs, Ships in 3 boxes
Heaters: 7 Years
Electrical Parts: 7 Years
Radio: 7 Years
Wood Cabin: 7 Years