Elite FUORIPISTA Interactive Stationary Bike
Elite is known for its cutting-edge products in the cycling world, and they have outdone themselves with the FUORIPISTA. This collab bike was designed with award-winning designers Davide and Gabriele Adriano of Adriano Design. The FUORIPISTA bike combines sculptural and architectural beauty with remarkable functionality, for training sessions that recreate a real road race experience in your home or office.
FUORIPISTA is erogonomically designed with upright handlebars and a downward-angled center beam that together creates a profile reminiscent of a mechanical bull. It is constructed with transparent tempered glass, wood, polished metal, and leather accents for a truly luxurious riding experience.
No longer gym exclusive, the FUORIPISTA is so beautiful that it becomes an object of desire, to show off, to praise, one you would ride with pride and joy. A dream machine riding experience where you can tackle the most spectacular cycling routes in the world, virtualized on a tablet mounted on its front. This aesthetically-pleasing stationary bike not only provides a great riding experience, but will elevate any room.
Elite FUORIPISTA Interactive Stationary Bike is manufactured to order in Italy, with a total lead time (production plus ocean freight from Italy) of approximately 4 months.
- Sophisticated Italian design
- Winner of multiple international awards
- Combines architectural beauty with remarkable functionality
- Made with superior-quality materials: tempered glass, ash wood, aluminum and leather
- 36 months of My E-Training is included
- Integrated Power Meter, +/- 2.5% accuracy
- Virtual shifter
- Materials: wood, glass and aluminum alloy
- Adjustable saddle and handlebar
- ANT+, FE-C, PWR, S&C, Bluetooth Smart communication protocols
- Compatible with Zwift and other software
- Stand-alone option
- Lithium rechargeable battery for power supply
- Lead Time: 16-18 Weeks