- Dimensions: W: 27 IN (69CM) L: 43 IN (110CM) H: 68 IN (173CM)
- Product Weight: 187 LBS (85 KG)
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Frame: Powder-coated Steel
- Step range 1" to 14" (2.5 cm to 36 cm)
- Step rate: 26-174 steps per minute
- Hot bar with stop button, Heart Rate, and level control
- Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Patented independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a comfortable, biomechanically correct movement
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15" display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10" displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Choose between 10", 15" & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles with 5 frame colors.
- Frame colors 13, 25, 60 and 79 are available at no cost but longer lead times apply, varies by region.
- 10 programs – Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
StairMaster Freeclimber 8FC
Decades after pioneering the toughest workout in the gym, our machines are still the ones members choose to push themselves to the limit. The 8 series FreeClimber™ builds on our 30-year reputation of performance and comfort to offer the most innovative climber experience in the gym. The FreeClimber™ step design includes added cushion and independent pedal geometry, with four-bar linkage to create a fluid, natural stepping motion.
With three smart OpenHub™ console options that offer solutions for all of your entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management needs, it’s the combination of quality and innovation that provides users with the machines that make hearts pound, lungs burn and keep members coming back to the workouts they love to hate.
Warranty Type Commercial