- Dimension: 52” L x 28" W x 19.5" H (Stored upright: 21"D"x 28"W x 52"H)
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Pads: Stylish and Durable, Fully Wrapped in Double Stitched Industrial Grade Vinyl
- 3 Point Stance: Maintains a Rock Solid and Stable Platform on All Surfaces
- No-Slip Rubber Soles: keep the Bench in Position
- 7 Positions: Flat, 1 Decline, and 5 Incline : (-20’, 0’, 15’, 30’, 45’, 60’, 85’)
- Ladder Catch Design: Quick, Easy Adjustment
- Flat Position: 19.5 Inches Tall
- Construction: 2" X 3", heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Upholstery: 2" thick high-density foam, then covered in double-stitched industrial grade vinyl. And upholstered back covers
- Weight Capacity: 1,500 lbs.Tested to 3,000 lbs in prone position without fail
- Compact design can be stored upright
- Includes transport wheels and handle*
- Rock Solid 3-point Stance with no-slip rubber feet
- Built for commercial use, rated for 1500 lbs, tested to 3,000lbs
- Optional F615 Hold Down Attachment kit to expand the versatility
- The F611 and F610 attachments can be added*. (F615 Required) *Note: This bench does not include a leg hold down. The F615 Hold Down Attachment kit is available for purchase. The F615 allows the F611 Leg Extension and F610 Arm Curl Attachments.
BodyCraft F605 Flat/Incline/Decline Utility Bench
Built like a tank, and designed for ultimate versatility, our Commercial F605 FID Bench cannot be beaten. Switching Exercises? No problem! Utilizing our easy adjust ladder catch system the user can choose from seven different positions, ranging from a -20’ decline* to an 85’ upright position. The integrated lift handle and transport wheels allow for simple and easy maneuvering when relocating and storing the bench in an upright position. The 3 point stance and rubber feet ensure that the bench will not rock. Additional attention to comfort, style, and accessory use gives this bench package a huge advantage over all others.
10 Year: frame*
2 Years: parts*
6 Months: wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for the original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.