Ecore E-Grip III Adhesive Bucket
E-Grip III is a revolutionary zero-VOC, low odor, one-component urethane adhesive formulated for use with Ecore surfaces. It features improved tack properties, helping to keep seams tight. E-Grip III has been specifically engineered to be solvent-free. With a moisture-cured, no-mix, non-sag and permanently elastic formula, it provides excellent adhesion to elastomers, concrete, and wood in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- 120-square-feet/gallon – 1/16-inch by 1/32-inch by 5/64-inch U notch trowel
- 95-square-feet/gallon – 1/16-inch by 1/16-inch by 1/16-inch square notch trowel
- 60-square-feet/gallon – 1/8-inch by 1/8-inch by 1/8-inch square notch trowel
Ecore E-Grip III Adhesive should be applied to substrate as indicated in each Ecore Commercial Flooring Technical Manual, adhering to specifications for trowel notch, substrate moisture limits, floor/ambient temperature range, working and open times. Read full product label, safety data sheet, and product information sheet for all safety precautions and use information.
- E-Grip III has been specifically engineered to be solvent-free
- Moisture-cured, no-mix, non-sag and permanently elastic formula
- Excellent adhesion to elastomers, concrete, and wood in both indoor and outdoor applications
- No mixing required.
- Volume: 4 Gallons
- Adhesive type: Single component polyurethane
- Use: Indoor & Outdoor; Rubber Composite & Heterogeneous Sheet vinyl floors as specified
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- Maximum RH: 85% per ASTM F-2170
- Freeze-thaw stability: Stable (freezing will not harm adhesive)
- Application temperature: 40 °F - 100 °F
- Working time: 30-40 minutes
- Shelf life: 1 year
- Credentials: Meets Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS); Low-Emitting Materials criteria (CA Section 01350)