- Footprint: 68" L x 28" W x 55" H (172 cm x 71 cm x 140 cm)
- Running Surface: 54" L x 20" W (137 cm x 51 cm)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Step-Up Height: 5.5" / 14 cm
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Power Source: 110V/15A
- Cord Length: 8' / 2.4 M
- Drive Motor: 3 HP DC continuous
- Belt: Lubricant Infused Orthopedic
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.0 MPH / 0.8 to 19.3 KMH
- Incline/Decline Range: 0% to 15%
- Quick Access: Quick Speed & Quick Incline Keys
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Handrail Design: Protective Dipped
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- A small footprint that fits into any home
- Quiet motors for the smoothest workout possible
- A lubricant-infused orthopedic belt for a low-impact experience on your joints
- TRUE HRC® Cruise Control to maintain your target heart rate throughout your workout
TRUE Z5.0 Treadmill
The Z5.0 treadmill is the TRUE classic that meets TRUE’s uncompromising standards for quality with a walk-through frame that allows full use of the Z5’s running surface. This also helps keeps the footprint small to maximize your home workout space. In addition, the Z5.0 offers an orthopedic belt that reduces foot and leg stress even further. Sleek, intelligent design complements a room instead of taking it over.
Rather than using lightweight aluminum, all TRUE treadmills feature heavy-gauge, robotically welded steel throughout for superior stability, durability, and performance. This helps ensure that you and your TRUE will be together for years to come.
The TRUE Z5.0 treadmill features a state-of-the-art motor that, when coupled with its proprietary belt and deck system, gives you the quietest, smoothest workout possible without disturbing other members of your household or your neighbors.
TRUE HRC® Cruise Control allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch TRUE HRC® Cruise Control will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate, just like the Cruise Control in your car.
Warranty Type Residential
Motor: 30 Years
Parts: 10 Years
Labor: 1 Year