TuffStuff Pro-XL Super Rack
The PRO-XL Super Rack by TuffStuff is a full commercial quality rack, made in the USA with premium 7 and 11 gauge steel.
The Super Rack includes built-in safeguards, including full length safety rails, to assist users while moving heavy weight in a precise range of motion. Two simultaneous users can perform numerous leg and back exercises through compound lifts like squats, good mornings, shrugs, and partial deadlifts. Or add TuffStuff’s Self-Aligning Adjustable Bench (PXLS-7901) to do bench presses, incline presses, seated overhead presses, and many more.
Highly adjustable, the 1″ solid steel Swing Lock bar catches and quick change Lever Lock Safety Rails (rated to 900lbs. weight capacity) adjust in 3” increments. TuffStuff’s Super Rack also makes storage easy. Heavy duty weight horns provide ample room to store Olympic weight plates of all sizes. Two built-in Olympic bar holders store bars within easy reach. With (3) separate pull-up stations, integrated suspension loops and band pegs, the Pro-XL Super Rack is designed to satisfy the evolving needs of the modern athlete.
*Olympic bar, weight plates, and spring clip collars are not included.
TuffStuff’s PRO-XL Super Rack features a combination of Power Rack and Half Rack, enabling two users to exercise simultaneously. Full commercial quality, the Super Rack is designed and manufactured in Chino, California, USA. Crafted from quality 7 and 11-gauge steel with a space-saving design, the Super rack features adjustable Swing Lock stainless steel bar catches and full length, reinforced Lever Lock safety rails rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Combines both a Half Rack and Power Rack
- 7° slant on half rack ensures safe and natural racking position
- Compact design leaves more room for other equipment
- Dual 2” fat bar frame connectors as pull-up stations and structural stability
- (3) Pull-up stations for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip
- Suspension loops and resistance band pegs
- Adjustable J-hook Swing Lock bar catches (U. S. Patent)
- Adjustable Lever Lock Safety Spotters (rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity)
- Adjustable full length Safety Rails (rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity)
- Built-in Olympic bar holders (2) and weight plate storage
- Optional: add (2) Olympic platforms with insets
- Custom color options available
- Full Commercial Warranty
- Dimensions: 97" x 65" x 97"
- Weight: 860 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs
- Frame: 3” x 3” 7-gauge and 2” x 3” 11-gauge tubular steel construction. All frames designed to anchor to floor. Includes 3/8” and 1/2” grade 5 & 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability. Dual 2” fat bar frame connectors double as additional pull-up station and structural stability.
- Finish: Proprietary 8-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish, oven baked to insure durability. Custom two tone finish offers choice of seven primary colors: (1) Charcoal Texture (2) Platinum Sparkle (3) Red Baron II (4) Sky White (5) Twilight Blue (6) Matte Black (7) Wrinkle Black
- Welds: Deep penetrating electrically welded high strength frames. Durable-welded knurled zinc plated multi-grip pull-up station.
- Storage: Heavy duty weight horns provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes. Storage hooks, suspension loops and power band pegs offered as standard features. Includes (2) built-in Olympic bar holders.
- Bar Catches: Integrated J-hook design featuring 1” solid steel Swing Lock bar catches (U.S. Patent).
- Safety Rails: Features adjustable reinforced Lever Lock Safety Rails (rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity).
- Optional Platforms: Multiple-layer design, 2” thick platform and inset available with 3/4” solid oak hardwood center or all rubber. Available for all PRO-XL models.
- Anchoring: All frames designed to anchor to floor. Refer to your Owner’s Manual for anchoring requirements.
10 Years: Structural frame (coating excluded) and welds.
1 Year: Pull-pin components and platform/inset (surface finish excluded).
90 Days: Platform surface finish, custom platform logo and rubber mat (applies only to defects from manufacturer only).
All Other Parts: 1 year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.