TuffStuff Pro-XL Half Rack
The PRO-XL Half Rack by TuffStuff is a full commercial quality rack, made in the USA with premium 7 and 11 gauge steel
Designed with built-in safeguards, the PRO-XL Half Rack allows users to move heavy weight in a precise range of motion. Perform numerous leg and back exercises through compound lifts like squats, good mornings, shrugs, and partial deadlifts. Or add TuffStuff’s Self-Aligning Adjustable Bench to do bench presses, incline presses, seated overhead presses, and many more.
Highly adjustable, the Swing Lock catches and quick change Lever Lock Safety Spotters (rated to 900lbs. weight capacity) adjust in 3” increments. And integrated suspension loops and band pegs, enable users to add resistance bands to almost any lift.
*Olympic bar, weight plates, and spring clip collars are not included.
Also see Pro-XL Dual Rack, Power Rack, and Super Rack
TuffStuff’s PRO-XL Half Rack (PXLS-7910) is a full commercial rack, designed and manufactured in Chino, California, USA. Crafted from quality 7 and 11-gauge steel with a space-saving design, the half rack includes Swing Lock bar catches and quick change Lever Lock safety spotters rated to hold up to 900 lbs. Backed by an extensive warranty, the PRO-XL Half Rack is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, university or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- 7° slant ensures safe and natural racking position
- Compact design leaves more room for other equipment
- Multi-grip pull-up station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip
- Suspension loops and resistance band pegs
- J-hook Swing Lock bar catches (U. S. Patent)
- Adjustable Lever Lock Safety Spotters (rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity)
- Built-in Olympic bar holders (2) and weight plate storage
- Custom color options available
- Full Commercial Warranty
- Dimensions: 53" x 65" x 97"
- Weight: 410 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs
- Frame: 3”x3” 7-gauge and 2”x3” 11-gauge tubular steel construction. All frames designed to anchor to floor. 3/8” and 1/2” grade 5 & 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability.
- Finish: Powder coat finish baked to insure durability. Custom two tone finish offers choice of seven primary colors: (1) Charcoal Texture (2) Platinum Sparkle (3) Red Baron II (4) Sky White (5) Twilight Blue (6) Matte Black (7) Wrinkle Black
- Welds: Deep penetrating electrically welded high strength frames. Durable-welded knurled zinc plated multi-grip pull-up station.
- Storage: Heavy duty weight horns provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes. Storage hooks, suspension loops and power band pegs offered as standard features. Includes (2) built-in Olympic bar holders.
- Bar Catches: Integrated J-hook design featuring 1” solid steel Swing Lock bar catches (U.S. Patent).
- Safety Rails: Features adjustable reinforced Lever Lock Safety Rails (rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity).
- Optional Platforms: Multiple-layer design, 2” thick platform and inset available with 3/4” solid oak hardwood center or all rubber. Available for all PRO-XL models.
10 Years: Structural frame (coating excluded) and welds.
1 Year: Pull-pin components and platform/inset (surface finish excluded).
90 Days: Platform surface finish, custom platform logo and rubber mat (applies only to defects from manufacturer only).
All Other Parts: 1 year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.