- Footprint: 42" L x 30" W x 64" H (107 cm x 76 cm x 163 cm)
- Active Footprint: 70" L x 30" W x 64" H (177 cm x 76 cm x 163 cm)
- Q-Factor: 2" / 5 cm
- Machine Weight: 276 lbs / 125 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Step-Up Height: 9" / 23 cm
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Power Source: 110V/15A
- Cord Length: 6' / 1.8 M
- Drive System: Core Drive®
- Total Body Workout: Cardio 360™ (upper body, lower body, total body)
- Resistance Source: Eddy Current Brake
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Maximum Workload: 300 Watts
- Stride Length: 21" / 53 cm
- Footpad: Orthopedic Cushioned Soft Grip Footpads
- Exercise Arms: Ergonomic Multi-Grip Handle
- Side Step Design: Non-Slip Rubber with Textured Pattern
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- TRUE’s HRC® Cruise Control to maintain your target heart rate throughout a workout
- Ergonomic multi-grip handles for a safe and strong upper body routine
- Orthopedic cushioned footpads for a low impact, joint-friendly experience
- TRUE’s Cardio 360™ personal trainer program provides full body workouts to virtually motivate you towards your fitness and lifestyle goals
TRUE M50 Elliptical
The M50 elliptical features innovative side-steps which not only allow safe entry and exit from the machine but also unparalleled versatility by providing the industry’s first upper-body only workout. Customizing your workout is easier and more comfortable than ever.
The M50’s ergonomic multi-grip handles allow users greater flexibility in targeting core muscle groups, while the orthopedic-cushioned, soft footpads provide a comfortable and sturdy foundation for upper body workout, decreasing the stress of impact on the joints. The patented Core DriveTM system provides the most natural movement while keeping the user in the center of the exercise motion for superior balance, stability, and comfort.
Paired with TRUE’s legendary patented Heart Rate Control technology and HRC Cruise Control, the new M50 elliptical truly maximizes your fitness investment. In essence, HRC pushes you to greater levels of fitness. Once you have reached your desired training level, simply touch the HRC Cruise Control button and it automatically sets your heart rate and keeps it there for the rest of the workout.
Implement variety into your workout by using TRUE’s Cardio 360TM program. It’s our version of the personal trainer. With it, users can work all major muscle groups through a series of total body and isolating exercises in as little as 20 minutes.
Warranty Type Residential
Parts: 5 Years Labor: 1 Year