TuffStuff Evolution VKR/ Chin/ Dip/ Ab Crunch/ Push-Up Training Tower
TuffStuff’s Evolution VKR (CCD-347) is also a Chin / Dip / Ab Crunch / Push-up Stand designed to provide a space efficient solution for performing a variety of bodyweight exercises: knee raises, hanging leg raises, chin-ups, dips, push-ups and sit ups. The dual function support pad can be used for ab crunches (pictured) or serve as VKR back support during leg raise exercises
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.
- Space efficient design
- Target upper body and core muscles
- Multi-grip pull-up station
- Dual function support pad for ab crunches and VKR back support
- High-density cushion upholstered in premium grade naugahyde
- Weight load capacity of 400 lb./181 kg
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Weight: 175 Lbs
- Dimensions: 44" × 45" × 84"
- Weight Capacity: Tested weight load capacity of 400 lbs (181 kgs)
- Frame: All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications
- Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields
Residential Lifetime Warranty:
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. * See Owner’s Manual for details.
Light Commercial Warranty:
10 Years: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 Years: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 Year: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 Months: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
All Other Parts not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.