- Dimensions: 79" × 80" × 84"
- Frame: 2" x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2" x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- Cables: 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable. Includes TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- Cable Ratio: The CSM-725ws contains a cable ratio of 1:2. The 1:2 cable ratio provides extended cable travel while enabling 5 lb weight
- Increment adjustments. With extended cable travel, users may perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/2 of the weight selected.
- Guide rods: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.
- Other Specs: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Self-aligning linear bearing Smith Press system
- Two fully adjustable high/low cable columns
- Dual cable lat station for single or dual arm movements
- Fixed low row station for single or dual arm movements
- Free weight half rack
- Spring loaded/swing lock J-Hooks for easy barbell catch adjustments
- Adjustable safety stoppers enable a full range of motion
- Wide base accommodates benches, wheelchairs and accessories
- Built-in Olympic bar holders and Olympic plate holders
- Built-in chinning bar
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Includes: TuffStuff Multi-Purpose Bench (CMB-375)
TuffStuff Evolution Smith Machine Half Cage Ensemble
The TuffStuff Evolution Smith Machine / Half Cage Ensemble (CSM-725WS) is a fully loaded version of the CSM-600 that includes an adjustable high/low cable station, dual cable lat station, Smith press attachment, multi-purpose bench, and a fixed low row station designed for single or dual arm movements.
The Smith machine attachment incorporates a 7º slant to allow a natural range of motion. With enclosed self-aligning linear bearings, the press system combines with a free-weight half rack and secure safety stoppers to safely perform a variety of free weight exercises.
The Smith Machine / Half Cage Ensemble comes standard with a built-in chinning bar, Olympic bar storage, weight plate storage, and includes the TuffStuff Multi-Purpose Bench (CMB-375). The Smith press bar (starting weight of 28 lb) easily stores away to allow full accessibility for cable station workouts. With fully adjustable high/low cable pulley columns, dual cable lat station and fixed low row station, the CSM725WS enables nearly an unlimited number functional and free weight training exercises.
Home Lifetime Warranty*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. *See Owner’s Manual for details.
Light Commercial Warranty
10 Years: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 Years: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 Year: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 Months: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
All Other Parts: 1 year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.