- Dimensions: 57 × 51 × 84 in
- Frame: 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray
- Maximum Weight: 600 lbs / 272 kgs
- TuffStuff’s Evolution Power Cage (CPR-265) is heavy-duty and versatile with patented J-Hooks that allow multiple racking height options. The
- Power Cage includes lever action pull-pin safety stoppers that provide fast and easy safety bar adjustments, while allowing a full range of motion during exercise.
- Wide Base accommodates benches, wheelchairs and accessories
- Spring loaded/swing lock J-Hooks (US Patent) allow multiple racking heights
- Adjustable safety stoppers provide protection with a full range of motion
- 1-1/4” top cross bar combines as pull-up station and structural support
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Optional Dip Attachment (CDA-329) MSRP: $79
- Optional High/Low Pulley (CHL-305WS) MSRP: $1199
- *Olympic bar and weight plates sold separately
TuffStuff Evolution Power Cage
The TuffStuff Evolution Power Cage (CPR-265) is a safe and secure way to perform a variety of Olympic bar squatting, lifting and pressing exercises. The Power Cage includes adjustable pull-pin safety stoppers that provide fast and easy safety bar adjustments, and are tested hold up to 800 lbs. The Power Cage enables double-sided racking, and the top cross bar serves as both a pull-up station and structural support.
- Free standing double-sided racking system built for safety and variety
- Spring loaded/swing lock J-Hooks (U.S. Patent) adjust in 3” increments.
- Dual bar catches on the front upright allow user to face in either direction.
- 1-1/4”nickel plated top cross bar combines as pull-up station and structural support.
- Lever action pull-pin release provides fast and easy safety spotter adjustment
- Designed for any free style squatting, lifting or pressing and can be used with benches
- Maximum weight capacity of 600 lbs / 272 kgs
ABOUT TUFFSTUFF LIGHT COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.
Home Lifetime Warranty*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. *See Owner’s Manual for details.
Light Commercial Warranty
10 Years: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 Years: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 Year: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 Months: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
All Other Parts: 1 year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.