TuffStuff Evolution Mini Ab Bench
The TuffStuff Evolution Mini Ab Bench (CMA320) features a fixed 30º decline angle for sit-ups and decline exercises. Compact and lightweight, weighing just 42 lbs, the mini ab bench includes built-in wheels which make it really easy to store when not in use.
The fixed decline angle of the TuffStuff Evolution Mini Ab Bench keeps users secure while performing sit-ups, crunches, and plenty of other decline exercises.
- Fixed 30º decline angle for sit-ups and decline exercises.
- Self-aligning comfortable padded foot rolls to accommodate different leg lengths.
- Built-in wheels for easy roll-away.
- Maximum weight: 400 lbs / 181 kgs
ABOUT TUFFSTUFF LIGHT COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.
- Fixed 30º decline angle for sit-ups and decline exercises
- Self-aligning padded footrolls
- Compact and light weight (42 lb)
- Built-in wheels allow easy roll-away
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Dimensions: 44" x 27" x 22"
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Frame: 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
Home Lifetime Warranty*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. See Owner's Manual for details.
Light Commercial Warranty
10 Years: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 Years: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 Year: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 Months: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
All Other Parts: 1 year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.