TuffStuff Evolution Half Cage with Safety Stoppers and Dip Handles
TuffStuff’s Evolution Smith Machine / Half Cage Combo (CSM-600) with safety stoppers includes a free weight half-cage and smith press system in one machine. The Smith Machine / Half Cage offers exceptional quality and design with a great variety of workout options.
The TuffStuff Smith Machine / Half Cage Combo is a free-weight half rack combined with a self-aligning linear bearing Smith Press system in one machine. Designed for versatility, the Smith Machine / Half Cage includes integrated safety stoppers, built-in chinning bar, Olympic bar holder and weight plate storage.
Featuring a 7-degree slant Smith system with oversized aluminum bar (starting weight 28 lbs.) for easy gripping, built-in plate storage and a welded pull-up station. These features, combined with a free-weight half rack makes the CSM-600 perfect for the serious lifter.
- 7-degree slant Smith system with oversized aluminum bar
- Free-weight half rack with adjustable safety arms
- Spring loaded/swing lock J-Hooks for easy barbell catch adjustments
- Wide base accommodates benches and accessories
- Built-in storage for Olympic bar and weight plates
- Built-in chinning bar
- Optional Add-On: High/Low Pulley System (CHL-610WS)
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Dimensions: 72" x 80" x 84"
- Weight: 390 lbs
- Maximum Weight: 600 lbs
- Frame: 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- TuffStuff's high/low pulley system with 200 lbs. weight stack
Home Lifetime Warranty*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. See Owner's Manual for details.
Light Commercial Warranty
10 Years: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 Years: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 Year: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 Months: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
All Other Parts: 1 year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.