TuffStuff Evolution Dual Stack Multi-Functional Trainer
TuffStuff’s Dual Stack Functional Trainer is a commercially rated heavyweight machine manufactured with industrial components and modern elements to compliment any gym or fitness studio setting.
The versatile Dual Stack Functional Trainer is designed for residential or light commercial use, the functional trainer enables users to perform nearly unlimited exercises: including sports-specific movements, bodybuilding, functional fitness and rehabilitation exercises.
The MFT-2700 functional trainer features dual 200 lbs steel weight stacks and a heavyweight 11-gauge steel frame. Highly adjustable, the extension arms offer 150º (14 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165º (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments. With rotating swivel pulley brackets, the MFT-2700 provides 360º of unrestricted vertical, horizontal, diagonal and rotational resistance trajectories.
The dual stack functional trainer includes a main frame footprint less than 16 sq. ft., the most space conscious dual stack functional trainer on the market.
- Compact functional trainer design with small footprint
- Extreme versatility supports numerous exercises
- 360 degrees rotating swivel pulleys
- Open frame design is accessible for benches, wheelchairs, and stability balls
- Hydraulically supoprted pivot arms enable seamless and safe vertical adjustments
- 1/4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs resistance increments
- 96 inches of extended cable travel
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Includes two (2) 200 lbs weight stacks
- Extended cable travel
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Dimensions: 63" x 118" x 83"
- Weight: 750 lbs
- Frame: 2 x 4" 11-gauge tubular oval steel main frame and 7-gauge laser-cut adjusment plates
- Pivot Arms: Pivot arm offers 150º (15 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165º (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments. Hydraulically supported pivot arms and spring loaded selector handles make adjusting safe, simple, quick and easy. Rotating swivel pulley brackets provide 360º of unrestricted motion – vertical, horizontal, or diagonal rotational resistance trajectories.
- Cables: 1/8" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance fitness cable provides ultra smooth friction-free travel.
- Pulleys: Features high strength aluminum pulleys with sealed ball bearings that are maintenance free and virtually indestructible.
- Weight Stacks: Two (2) 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. 1:4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs. resistance increments and 96 inches of extended cable travel.
- Cable Ratio:The MFT-2700 functional trainer contains a unique cable ratio designed to provide extended cable travel. With extended cable travel, users may perform a variety of functional exercises further away from the machine. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 of the weight selected.
Home Lifetime Warranty*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. See Owner's Manual for details.
Light Commercial Warranty
10 Years: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 Years: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 Year: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 Months: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
All Other Parts: 1 year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.