- Dimensions: 51 × 51 × 83 in
- Weight Stacks: Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
- Frame: 2 x 3" 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2" round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8" and 1/2" zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- Cable Ratio: The CDP-300 features a unique dual cable ratio for extended cable travel and micro 2.5 lb weight adjustments. With a single cable hooked up, the resistance felt at each handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected. While dual cables hooked up provides a 1:2 cable ratio, or approx 1/2 of the weight selected.
- Other Specs: 3/16" and 1/8" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
3/4" solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish guide rods, 1/2" push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2" and 3-1/2" fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- Compact, space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Commercial-grade welded construction 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulley cable stations
- Two (2) 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
- Full length steel protective weight stack enclosures
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 for extended cable travel
- Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
TuffStuff Evolution Dual Adjustable Pulley System
TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes the compact Dual Adjustable Pulley System (CDP-300). The functional trainer features an open frame design which conveniently fits in a corner.
Equipped with a dual cable ratio, the CDP-300 provides extended cable travel and offers micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. The unique dual resistance ratio provides approximately 1/4 resistance with a single cable hooked up, or 1/2 weight resistance with dual cables hooked up. Extended cable travel allows users to perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. The CDP-300 may be used with workout benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
Home Lifetime Warranty*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. *See Owner’s Manual for details.
Light Commercial Warranty
10 Years: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 Years: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 Year: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 Months: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
All Other Parts: 1 year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.