- Dimensions: 44" × 79" × 84"
- Frame: 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing. All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Finish: Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- Cables: 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable
- Cable Ratio: The CXT-200 contains an adjustable cable ratio of 1:4 or 1:2. The 1:4 cable ratio provides extended cable travel while enabling micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. With extended cable travel, users may perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
- Weight Stacks: Two (2) 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional 200 lb)
- Guide Rods: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish
- Other Specs: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9,040 lb and 46,042 psi sheer strength. All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles. TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- TuffStuff’s Evolution Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200) features three separate cable stations, offering unlimited exercise options in one space saving, patented and compact corner machine.
- Space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Three (3) separate cable stations
- Fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles
- Fixed Lat and Low Row stations for single or dual arm movements
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Wide base of the frame accessible for workout benches and stability balls
- Two (150 lb) weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 for extended cable travel
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack
- Includes lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, & ankle strap
- Optional: Smith Press Attachment CXT-225 (MSRP: $1599)
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
TuffStuff Evolution Corner Dual Stack Multi-Functional Trainer
Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200) TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes a Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200). The CXT-200 features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the CXT200 frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, rehabilitation equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
- Three separate cable stations offering unlimited exercise options.
- Space saving and compact footprint, designed to fit in a corner.
- Quick change trigger style cable pulley adjustments.
- Fixed Lat station for single or dual arm movements.
- Low Row cable station provides independent movement for bilateral and unilateral training.
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack for lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, ankle strap and cable bridge bracket.
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 provides extended cable travel and enables micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
- Extended cable travel to perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine.
- Includes two 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb).
ABOUT TUFFSTUFF LIGHT COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.
Home Lifetime Warranty*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only. *See Owner’s Manual for details.
Light Commercial Warranty
10 Years: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 Years: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 Year: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 Months: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
All Other Parts: 1 year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.