E-Grip III Adhesive Cartridge
E-Grip III is a revolutionary zero-VOC, low odor, one-component urethane adhesive formulated for use with Ecore surfaces. It features improved tack properties, helping to keep seams tight. E-Grip III has been specifically engineered to be solvent-free. With a moisture-cured, no-mix, non-sag and permanently elastic formula, it provides excellent adhesion to elastomers, concrete, and wood in both indoor and outdoor applications.
Convenient and easy to use E-Grip III Adhesive Cartridge is 10.1-ounces and fits into a standard caulk gun. Use EGrip-III for glue-down installation of Ecore rubber and sheet vinyl commercial floors as specified. This single component polyurethane flooring adhesive has excellent adhesion, is low odor, zero-VOCs, solvent-free, & antimicrobial.
- 120-square-feet/gallon – 1/16-inch by 1/32-inch by 5/64-inch U notch trowel
- 95-square-feet/gallon – 1/16-inch by 1/16-inch by 1/16-inch square notch trowel
- 60-square-feet/gallon – 1/8-inch by 1/8-inch by 1/8-inch square notch trowel
- Volume: 10.1 oz.
- RH Limit: 85% per ASTM F-2170
- Shelf life: 1 year
- Apply at 40°F-100°F
- Working time - 30-40 minutes
- No mixing required
- Moisture-cured, no-mix, non-sag, permanently elastic formula
- Use Indoor & Outdoor on Ecore rubber & heterogeneous sheet vinyl floors, as specified
- Freeze-thaw Stable (freezing will not harm adhesive)
- Meets Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS)
- Meets Low-Emitting Materials criteria (CA Section 01350)